Monday, February 22, 2010

Must-Have Monday

TASTE - Acquiring What Money Can't Buy
"Good taste is synonymous with success in all fields of life. It's not a question of money but of a trained eye."  - Letitia Baldrige


For those of you who do not know of Letitia Baldrige - she was Jacqueline Kennedy's chief of staff in the White House. She has advised four other first ladies and has written two dozen books. I am blessed to be trained under her organization and devour her books over and over. This is one of my favorites! I can't get enough the details of her well educated and well traveled life, her opulent culture, and of course her fabulous "Taste."
Another one to add to your library - enjoy!
xoJoy

3 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Oooh, I will have to go check it out... I have oodles of taste sans l'argent ;)

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Got it on Ebay. $6.99.
This is very me, your little blog is!

Hayli @ Superior Nut said...

Hi Joy! Just wanted to let you know we included your recipe for Bleu Cheese Pecan Crackers in our latest Recipe Roundup blog post! Thanks, looks delish!