Monday, February 15, 2010

Must-Have Monday

THE ART OF THE TABLE
You MUST have this book! If you are serious at all about manners - add this book to your library. If you want to know ACCURATE information about table settings, table manners and tableware - this is your handbook. Written by Suzanne Von Drachenefels, she knows the history of "anything table" plus she gives details on flatware, stemware, linens, serving techniques and much more ...
The info she shares matches up with my extensive etiquette and protocol training - I approve this one for you!
Read and learn - you'll love it!

xoJoy

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Joy,
I am thrilled that you commented my blog, because your comment led me to you! Your blog is wonderful. And you and I are most definitely on the same page about etiquette. I am in the middle of planning my daughter's wedding, so you can imagine we are in the throes of "what is correct". We are both obsessive about it! But it is so much fun. I will be following and reading your blog daily. Have a great day!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I used to know this information perfectly, then I let a few years go by where I didn't entertain as much and you can forget! I had 6 women here last night for bookclub dinner and think I may have made a few mistakes......I do think it makes for a more civilized life to know the tricks of proper entertaining. Everyone needs a good reference book.
A Gift Wrapped Life