Friday, February 12, 2010

Big Snow!

RECORD SNOWFALL IN DALLAS!
You know what cracks me up - the poor ol' weathermen here in Dallas. Wednesday night they predicted: A possibility of an inch of snow around noon on Thursday and that nothing would stick. 

The pictures below shows a whole different story! Here's what it looked like Thursday morning when I woke up - a blizzard of snow. The flakes were huge and they just kept falling! We received over a foot of beautiful slow falling snowflakes for 24 hours.

For those of you who don't live in Texas - we normally get ice and wind with our snow, so this all-day event was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't get enough...

As for the weathermen ... they had to report the weather they could not predict. I could not help but think of the Bible verse in Job, when God says: Don't you know I have storehouses of snow ... Job 38:22

God chooses how much snow falls, when it starts and when it stops.

As for Dallas, Texas - Today is a "Snow Day" for the city. School is out and many businesses are closed. As for me ... hot chocolate and you. Thank you for following All Things Refined. Stay tuned tomorrow to find out valuable Valentines info!
xoJoy

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow~ I can't believe how much snow Dallas got. How fun! Enjoy.