Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In Loving Memory of Zig Ziglar



SEE YOU AT THE TOP!

Our beloved Zig Ziglar passed away today and undoubtedly he is basking in God's glory now, hearing the words we all long to hear: "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

I am forever indebted to him and his lovely wife Jean (the red head) for endorsing my Socially Savvy book. They did not just endorse it - they "Highly Endorsed" it. I will never forget the day Zig called to give me his strong approval and endorsement for my book. I remember where I was sitting and what I was wearing, I remember everything about it. I also remember getting down on my knees after he call and crying "glory to God" for such a strong endorsement.
Zig also asked me who else was going to endorse my book, and my reply was: I don't need or want anyone else ... you were my only choice!
And with his blessing and continual words of wisdom that he spoke into my life - my Socially Savvy book is now in it's second printing. Every speaking engagement, I know I am representing not just me and my family, but Zig, Jean and of course our great God!
We will miss you Zig, but one thing I know for sure is .... I will See You At The Top!

No comments: