Monday, May 24, 2010

Romantic Letters

Happy Monday!
What an action packed beautiful weekend. JHW and I managed to fit in a movie. As I've mentioned, we don't go to that many movies because we refuse to pay to hear God's name taken in vein - it shakes me to my core. Depending on your conviction - you can visit Plugged-In and get a check-up on the movie of your choice before paying to see it.
Letters To Juliet is a sweet love story  about new love and rekindling of old flames.  When the main charachter Sophie travels from NYC to Verona, Italy, she meets a group of volunteers who respond to letters written to a fictitious person named Juliet seeking romantic advice. 
 Sophie finds and answers a letter that has been lost for 50 years, and is stunned when its author Claire arrives in Italy with her ohso cute but overprotective grandson to find the fiance she left behind decades ago. Sophie joins Clair and grandson on an adventure through the beautiful hills of Tuscany searching for Claire's love from 50 year ago - Lorenzo. Now you can only guess what happens - go see it, so you can laugh and cry and see the beautiful countryside of Verona. 
One of my favorite lines in this movie is when Claire tells Sophie:
 "One of life's greatest pleasures is having ones hair brushed."

I agree! From the time I was a little girl I always dreamed of having a full time "hairbrusher." Some people dream of having a full time cook, butler, gardner or housekeeper - but I dream of having someone to brush my hair full time.


How about you - what do you dream of having full-time?
xoJoy

5 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

My shop and interior design!! Dreaming ..... xxx

romantic letters said...

It is so sweet to write a romantic letters but requires some extra knowledge.Any way it is a good moment for all to write a romantic letters and make your lovers thrill....

Nocona said...

I want to see this movie! I dream of having an Alice like in the Brady Bunch live in and clean my house.

Socially Savvy said...

Oh yes, an Alice or a Mr. French (Family Affair!) would be nice too!

Miss Janice said...

Oh, I'm going with you...I LOVE to have my hair brushed! As a little girl, I would tell my cousins to "keep brushing!" I want to see this movie and have heard that I should bring the kleenex to this movie.