Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

Today I met a girl in Aspen who has lived here her entire life. She wants to move to Galveston, Texas - WHAT? I don't understand it! I get that she wants "the beach" but how could she leave this paradise.
Colorado - I love you!
God must have had a really fun time creating you.


Our Rocky Mountain High temperature almost reached 70 today.
Dallas, you will always be home to me - but I can see why Big D empties and heads to the Colorado hills. I'll promise to never get use to this beautiful scenery and perfect weather.


More later on the Aspen/Snowmass Village hometown 4th of July Parade.
xoJoy

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Looks like a great time! Amazing pictures. I love Colorado too.
xoxo
SC

Miss Janice said...

I have NEVER been to Colorado, but that temperature and your photos sure make it tempting. I need "cool" weather right now!