Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Motto Words



Your Motto Words .... oh you inspire me!
Socially Savvy Tip subscribers are graciously sending in 2010 motto words. I had challenged them to give themselves one word that would symbolize the life they chose to lead in 2010.
If you are ready to be inspired - read on ...





My word is "Scripture".  I’d like to focus on scripture as situations arise, in prayer, before I speak, as I think and do.  I’d like to memorize and apply and be rooted in the Word of God. Kara 

After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided the word I want to be my mantra this year is "Committed" --to be dedicated to the betterment of each phase of my life: spiritually, physically, emotionally, relationally, and in my enjoyment of each and every day. Nina 
My word is "Persevere"- to strive in spite of difficulties or obstacles.   I have a lot of work to do with the estates of two of my loved ones, with my job, and with my home.  I don’t want the stress to get me depressed, and I want to continue to enjoy lifeBeverly   
Happy new year sweet friend!  This is an awesome email and challenge!  My word is "BELIEVE!"  “All things are possible for him who believe.” Mark 9:24 Robin
I want to restore "joy and laughter" to my life.  See the good things and ignore the bad.  Dian 
More words to share soon ... xojoy
If you have not read the Motto Words I posted last week, please scroll down and be inspired!

No comments: