Thursday, October 13, 2011

Burnt Orange Eiffel Tower

A Burnt Orange Eiffel Tower by the light of the Paris moon!
If you happen to live with a Texas Longhorn fan, you know the obsession that comes along with the territory. It's all about burnt-orange! 


The funniest thing happened when we were just in Paris on a river boat cruise on the Seine River. Our boat took us right up to the bank to get a good look at the Eiffel Tower. The moment we were even with it - it turned BURNT ORANGE and started to blink. According to my dear Longhorn crazed husband, this was done all for him - only The Lord above could have arranged this happening and it was just for him!


I went along with the entire concept and agreed that The Lord loves JHW so much that He arranged the burnt orange Eiffel Tower all for him, but I also suggested we need to keep praying for the Longhorns, because their current football team is pitiful needs Divine help.
Renamed The Longhorn Tower (of course!)

2 comments:

Debby said...

I love Paris! I will never ever tire of looking at photos of my favorite city... it's like Heaven on earth! xo

anita italienne said...

I was there in 2002 and can't recall an orange Eiffel Tower, but I do recall almost passing out (I think it was due to jetlag but, at the time, felt it was the oppressive air) at Les Invalides.

There was an error in this gadget